#Job – Safety Advisor – Darwin
A leading mobile plant maintenance provider supporting clients across the territory are looking for an experienced Safety Advisor to join their team on a 10/4 roster out of Darwin.
The duties will include;
- Plan and facilitate training and induction for all site staff
- Communicate health and safety information at Prestart meetings, Safety Toolboxes, and through internal media
- Manage, implement and monitor the onsite safety management system
- Conduct safety inspection, audits and reports
- Assist with task risk management;
- Manage incident and near miss investigations
- Provide return to work support
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members on site safety requirements
- Provide general administration support.
The successful Candidate must have:
- Minimum Certificate IV in WHS
- Extensive experience in a mining / maintenance environment.
- Proven track record in developing a Zero Harm culture
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Have a strong understanding of the NT WHS Act and Australian Standards
- Experience developing and improving SWMS
- Demonstrate a strong training background (CERT IV Training and Assessing would be advantageous)
- Be able to pass and Drug and Alcohol Screening
To apply for this position please send through your resume to email@example.com or contact their office on (08) 89809000