The NSW Minerals Council has announced the 2019 Women in Mining Awards. The awards ceremony will be held in late June 2019.
The Mineral Council said via their website ‘There are a growing number of women in leadership positions and in essential roles across NSW mine sites who make an important contribution to a successful NSW mining industry.’
‘That’s why the NSW Minerals Council is pleased to present the 2019 NSW Women in Mining Awards, to highlight the role that women play in our industry and recognise the achievements of the outstanding women working in our mines and supply businesses. ‘
Awards will be given in five categories:
- Exceptional Woman in NSW mining
- Exceptional Young Woman in NSW mining
- Outstanding Tradeswoman/Operator/Technician
- Excellence in Diversity Programs and Performance
- Gender Diversity Champion (male or female)
For more detailed information on the awards, and nomination criteria, we invite you to download the awards booklet below.
Read more Mining Safety News