INTRODUCING THE BLUNDSTONE #984 – The #984 is the latest addition to the Blundstone safety boot range and is part of their premium XFoot Rubber series. Designed to be the cooler brother of Blundstone’s best-selling #992, the #984 stamps its mark on the safety footwear market with a stone coloured water-resistant nubuck upper and best-in-class features.
Research has shown that there is a growing demand for colour and material variations with PPE gear, including safety footwear. The new #984 boot maintains all the same comfort and safety features suited to the toughest environments, whilst providing a new colourway of the classic #992, on trend for today’s wearers.
- A stone premium water-resistant nubuck upper provides leather protection whilst still being light and breathable.A heavy duty YKK zip for easy on/easy off convenience. Having both a lace and zip closure system provides a customised fit.
- A rubber outsole with 6mm tread designed to offer slip and abrasion resistance. The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 300°C. It has a very high insulating value, providing short term resistance to melting and cracks at higher-than-normal temperature ranges that may be encountered in an industrial environment.
- A luxury Comfort Arch footbed features an airflow and moisture-wicking system and is breathable, washable and anti-bacterial. The footbed is made with a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection material under the ball of the foot to help absorb the impact with every step taken.
- SPS Max Comfort – the inclusion of XRD® Technology delivers ultimate workboot comfort and reduces the risk of lower back, ankle and leg stress injuries.
- Electrical hazard resistance—where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard.
- A broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap proven to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.
- A rigorous, moulded TPU bump cap, designed to provide added protection to the leather around the toe area, preventing abrasions and scuffing.
Ideal for workers in the construction, mining, trades, transport, landscaping, agriculture, exploration, building, forestry and warehouse industries and engineered to provide all-day comfort for long days on the job. The lightweight nubuck upper ensures it transitions from work to weekend with ease. The #984s comply with AS 2210.3:2019 and ASTM F2413-18 standards and are backed by a 30-day comfort guarantee and six-month manufacturing warranty.
> READ MORE BLUNDSTONE #983
> READ MORE CHOOSE THE RIGHT FOOTWEAR
> READ MORE BLUNDSTONE CELEBRATES 150 YEARS
The new Blundstone #984 is available now where hard work is taken seriously. For further information, please visit: www.blundstone.com.au