Designed specifically for road managers, mining and resources HSE, risk managers, and operators of heavy vehicle fleets, the webinar will “…examine the risks associated with operating a heavy vehicle on curved and undulating roads.”
According to RAAG, “Participants will benefit from an improved understanding of heavy vehicle configurations and high risk vehicle types. The standards applicable to heavy vehicle rollover risk and method for quantifying and reducing risk will be presented.”
Topics covered during the webinar will include:
· vehicle stability and key design features
· standards relating to heavy vehicle safety
· methods for assessing rollover risk
· quantifying the risks associated with a particular route
· technologies to assist with reducing rollover risk.
WEBINAR PART ONE: Thursday 12th March 2015 10.45am – 12pm
WEBINAR PART TWO: Thursday 19th March 2015 10.45am – 12pm
The webinar is courtesy of the National Road Safety Partnership Program and ARRB with assistance from Zarb Road Transport.
Mine professionals interested in participating in the webinar are envouraged to RSVP to: email@example.com