Abstracts are open for AusIMM’s Minesafe International Conference. The conference will be held in September and will be a completely new digital experience showcasing the latest developments in health and safety.
Abstracts submissions close on 15 June. Topics include:
- COVID-19 – impact and learnings, principles (risk assessment, pandemic planning, hygiene practices), mental health
- Innovation and human interaction – technology, communications and automation
- Legislation, compliance, policies and strategies (legal issues)
- Accident and incident investigation best practice
- Effective leadership strategies ensuring a healthy workplace culture – worker’s health, wellbeing and productivity.
For more information on please visit the AusIMM Minesafe International Digital Conference 2020 website.