Leading global air compressor provider, Sullair, a Hitachi Group company, launches new ‘Managed Air Power’ service, a comprehensive outsourced compressed air solution.
Sullair, a global leader in oil-free and oil-injected air compressors, has launched their Managed Air Power (MAP) solution to assist companies to run their operations efficiently and reliably, regardless of their budget constraints and market volatility. MAP is a solution for companies that may have their capital expenditure frozen due to COVID-19 complications.
It makes compressed air simple, and allows companies to outsource the provision of compressed air to Sullair, allowing for total control over their compressed air without the significant upfront capital outlay.
MAP allows companies to save time and money by relying on Sullair’s renowned expertise. By outsourcing their compressed air needs, Sullair installs the appropriate solution and takes care of all maintenance and servicing over 5 years. Sullair Australia’s Managing Director, Fred Funnell explains the benefit of outsourcing, saying that “outsourcing provides the customer with the essential equipment they need, along with a whole of life support package and the peace of mind to know the equipment is being closely monitored allowing them to focus on their core business.” After this period, companies have the flexibility to extend their contract, purchase the compressor outright, or end the contract. MAP gives clients the opportunity to buy compressed air on a consumption basis with a single monthly charge including usage, maintenance, and lease of the equipment.
MAP is a flexible offering that can work for both large and small companies. Key benefits include:
- Maximised reliability and uptime. Sullair’s equipment will be remotely monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This means that Sullair will be able to know if there’s a problem with your machinery before you do, and will act to minimise any downtime.
- Easy budget management. Customers will enjoy the convenience of one monthly invoice that covers all equipment parts, maintenance, monitoring and management.
- Expedite purchasing of new or replacement equipment. MAP allows clients to treat their compressed air as an operating expense rather than a Capex budget item.
- Improved productivity. Funnell says that “People should be able to focus on their core business, not whether their compressor is optimised or if it’s missed its routine service”. By outsourcing to Sullair, clients are able to focus their time and resources entirely on their core business.
- Comprehensive monthly reporting. MAP comes with transparent monthly reports including usage, servicing, and equipment performance, giving clients clarity and peace of mind.
The most compelling benefit to outsourcing is being able to make the right decisions around the business’s needs, whilst avoiding the significant capital outlay for new equipment.
Funnell explains: “outsourcing options give the customer a chance to stop and reassess their actual air demand. Is it the same as it was ten years ago when the old compressor was installed? Are we now paying for energy we don’t need?”
Read more Mining Safety News