Nominations are now being sought for the WA Work Safety Awards 2014, with submissions accepted from individuals, groups and organisations who are making a significant difference in the area of safety.
In particular the awards are looking for:
- Innovations to make the workplace safer
- OSH representatives, OSH managers, OSH officers or co-workesr who has made a difference to safety at work.
- Impressive safety and health management systems or practices.
There are four categories for the awards
- Best workplace safety and health management system
(a) Private sector
(b) Public sector
- Best solution to an identified workplace safety and health issue
- Best workplace safety and health practices in small business
- Best individual contribution to safety and health
(a) No formal OSH responsibilities (safety & health reps are encouraged to enter)
(b) OSH manager/person with OSH responsibilities
Entries close 5.00pm, 4 July 2014. For more information or to enter the awards visit the WA Work Safety Awards website.