Nominations for the 2021Australian Workplace Health & Safety Awards (AWHSA) are now open until Friday 1 February 2021.
The ceremony for the Australian Workplace Health & Safety Awards, will be held on in May 2021 at the Melbourne Convention Centre.
The awards provide national recognition to organisations and individuals who are demonstrating excellence and innovation in the field of Workplace Health & Safety (WHS).
In 2021, the AWHSA will recognise the achievements in Workplace Health & Safety across eleven award categories which include:
- Small to Medium Enterprise: Health & Safety Excellence Award
- Small to Medium Enterprise: Health & Safety New Initiative Award
- Small to Medium Enterprise: Leadership & Culture Award
- Large Enterprise: Health & Safety Excellence Award
- Large Enterprise: Health & Safety New Initiative Award
- Large Enterprise: Health & Safety Leadership & Culture Award
- HSR of the Year Award
- Health & Safety Professional of the Year Award
- Young Health & Safety Leader Award
- Inspector of the Year Award
- Harold Greenwood Thomas Lifetime Achievement Award
How to Apply
1. Download the award criteria: Click here to request a copy of the award criteria
2. Select an award category: Chose the category that best suits you or your organisation. You can nominate in more than one category
3. Review Criteria & Gather Supporting Documents: A successful application must include images, a short video, and written summaries which address the award criteria
4. Submit your application: Go to https://www.judgify.me/australianworkplacehealthandsafetyawards.com.au-2021 to submit your online nomination. Be sure to address all criteria and supply supporting documents.
In the meantime, if you are have any questions or are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your nomination please don’t hesitate to contact us on 03 8336 1995 or via email@example.com
Read more Mining Safety News