MAXAM, a global technology company specializing in energetic materials and blasting solutions, has announced today the launch of a new corporate website. The new online channel envisioned to address their customer needs worldwide enables improved user experience navigation with a responsive design.
This milestone marks another step in the Company transformation process towards a global technology leader present in over 50 countries worldwide. “This new online channel has been envisioned to meet the costumer’s online journey to better reach and engage with our global audiences all over the world” explains Fernanda Cardama, MAXAM Global Head of People and Resources.
READ RELATED CONTENT
- Maxam releases new mobile app to improve safety in blasting
- Maxam opens two new facilities near Perth
• The new website displays MAXAM’s most advanced integral solutions for mining, quarries, infrastructure construction, seismic prospecting and special applications around the world.
• With a new global domain, www.maxamcorp.com enables improved user experience navigation with a responsive design.
With a new global domain (www.maxamcorp.com), the site enables access to:
• Customized solutions supported by MAXAM’s best in class technology platform of energetic materials, focusing on mining, quarries, infrastructure construction, seismic prospecting and special applications.
• Case studies of MAXAM global operations carried out in the most challenging conditions such as the expansion of the Panama Canal and the port of Singapore, demolition of the Puertollano tower and the construction of the Brenner tunnel.
• In-depth insights developed by MAXAM technical experts and leadership team tackling industry trends and management visions: co-creation with customers to generate value, digitalization and underwater blasting.
MAXAM is a global technology leader specializing in the design, development, manufacture and application of energetic materials. It structures its activity into four business units: blasting solutions for mining, quarries and civil works; cartridges and gun powders for use in hunting and recreational shooting; products and systems for the defense and security sector; and key raw materials for the nitro chemical industry.
Founded by Alfred Nobel in 1872, MAXAM currently has more than 6,500 employees across five continents, with 80 industrial facilities, subsidiaries in over 50 countries, and sales in over 100. For its fiscal year F19, ended in March 31st, 2019, MAXAM generated revenue of over €1.1 billion.
Read more Mining Safety News